PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 27th. Over the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded 44.9% lower against the dollar. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. PutinCoin has a total market cap of $120,699.94 and approximately $11.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50,688.94 or 0.99852215 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.91 or 0.00060883 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00004672 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00004646 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.98 or 0.00033458 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $745.68 or 0.01468913 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003868 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001969 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
PutinCoin (PUT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2017. PutinCoin’s total supply is 20,109,156,990 coins and its circulating supply is 1,188,750,832 coins. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. PutinCoin’s official message board is putincoin.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?